StatCounter

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I AM SO BORED

Listen I am going to be straight with you guys: I am not very interesting. One of my favorite things to do is learn stuff on the Internet. News? Gimme. Feminist literature? Allllll over it. Facts? Wikipedia and IMDB are bookmarks. Geography games? This week my dad and I spent an hour attempting to guess the 50 most populated cities in the US according to the 2010 Census without guessing #s 51-100. Yes, it was a Sporcle minefield. And it was in-TENSE.

(And Cincinnati fell out of the top 50! Who knew??)

(Mesa is in the top 50. St. Louis isn't. Sorry I just blew your mind.)

Well, despite the fact that my computer is literally the gateway to all my favorite things, and all my best friends (ugh, moving away was so dumb), I am borrrreed as heck with it.

So I've decided I have two new plans:

1. Finish/re-do that screenplay I started writing senior year of college. Why not, right? #random

2. Convince my dad to help me make a video audition for the Amazing Race. I mean, hello? Republican ex-cop cyclist father who is super competitive, and liberal city-girl dramatic upbeat daughter (who, incidentally, is also competitive) (and hot)? And they are both stubborn? And amazing? WHO WOULDN'T WATCH THAT?

Wait. I just realized both these things use my computer. This feels super meta.

No comments:

Post a Comment