|clear skies over Pittsburgh|
So anyway, then we drove home and I was greeted by one smiling Dalmatian and one peeing Dalmatian. And my dad.
|the peeing one|
List of Things that are WAY BETTER at Home than in France and/or at Camp
|living in 6ft x 9ft|
2. My wardrobe has doubled without me doing anything, since I left stuff here and definitely forgot about it.
3. Peeing in the middle of the night means no longer accidentally running into random people or tripping over tennis rackets and cleats.
4. WASHER AND DRYER (listen, I can't tell you the last time I washed my bras)
5. Having dogs to play with
6. Choosing what I want to eat for dinner (last night was corn and quesadillas, tonight is shrimp, tomorrow is salmon!)
7. Fully emptying my suitcases (was previously using them to store pants under my bed)
8. Reliable, wireless internet
9. Access to a lot of stuff my sister left behind*
10. QT with the parents, even if I do have to program my dad's iPhone
Yesterday I didn't really leave the house, but today I'm getting my hair cut, I might do something about my unruly eyebrows, and I'm looking to hit the drugstore. Hopefully I'll make some headway on the job front too!
*Steph: it's really just stuff in the bathroom, I swear. Mom-approved.
|"stay home with meeee..."|